Mosaic mural ordering procedure
For more information about our mosaic murals, or to place an order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-667-2429.
The steps below are an outline of Hakatai's mural ordering procedure:
- You provide image (rough sketch, detailed CAD, photo, etc.), dimensions, installation location details. If you have a particular preference, you may also select mosaics and type of tile cut.
- Price quote is provided with a drawing or sketch of mural for approval. Quote and drawing generally takes about 3-4 business days.
- Once drawing and quotation is approved, Hakatai collects 50% deposit to begin production.
- A sample section of cut murals may be requested at start of production. The sample is provided with no additional material or labor charge, but customer is responsible for shipping costs.
- Upon receiving your final design approval and 50% non-refundable deposit, the lead time is approximately 8 to 12 weeks. This is a general lead time for a typical mural. Large, fine cut murals may require additional time. This lead time estimate includes ocean shipment from our factory. Air freight is also available.
- We will notify you when your mural is ready to ship. At this point, we collect the remaining 50% plus shipping.